Are you looking for a thrilling adventure in Dubai? We have come up with a cool destination that will make you go crazy with excitement. Wild Wadi Waterpark is a haven for fun-lovers and adventure-seekers and is extremely popular among tourists. Situated in the prime area of Jumeirah, the outdoor waterpark is close to the stunning Burj Al Arab. The waterpark is family-friendly and offers unlimited fun for adults and children.
Wild Wadi Waterpark Overview:
Wild Wadi is a popular adventure theme park spanning 5 hectares of land. The attraction is home to the UAE’s most electrifying water slides and rides and is located close to iconic landmarks like Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
The adventure park has received excellent reviews since the day of its opening and also ranks among the top things to do in Dubai. The theme of the adventure park revolves around the tales of the popular character Juha from Arabian Folklore. Every ride in the waterpark is thus inspired by Juha’s journey, which kids and adults equally enjoy.
Top rides/Attractions at the Wild Wadi WaterPark:
- Jumeirah Sceirah: One of the most thrilling rides in the park is Jumeirah Sceirah, in which the guest climbs up a 32-meter tower and enters the capsule with their arms and legs crossed. A fun game begins as soon as the doors of the capsule close, and when the floor underneath opens, guests will slide down a 120-meter-long slide at an electrifying speed of 80km/h. Jumeirah Sceirah offers double fun as there are two capsules for two guests.
Do not leave this attraction for the end of the day, as at peak times, the queue closes 45 minutes before the park’s closing time. GoPros are not allowed for Jumeirah Sceirah.
- Tantrum Alley: Have you ever experienced a tornado in your life? Get ready to experience three tornados in a single ride with two waterslides that are high in action! Take a seat on a four-person ring that slides back and forth in a circular motion as the tornado hits. As the last tornado hits you, you will be splashed hard into the water pool.
- Master Blasters: Unlike other downhill rides, this ride will shoot you up 15 meters above ground level. Master blaster rides are gravity-defying with high-powered water jets with roller-coaster rides. The maximum weight limit for Master Blasters in a single ring is 120 kg and for a double ring is 180kg. Guests must be taller than 1.1 meters to enjoy this attraction.
- Wipeout and Riptide: Wipeout and Riptides is among the four rides in the world that offer a surfing experience in a waterpark. A natural wave effect is produced by shooting more than seven tonnes of water per second, which makes it ideal for body-boarding and knee-boarding. The height restriction for this ride is 1.1 meters. Children below this height can still have fun at Juha’s journey, Juha’s Dhow, and Lagoon and Wave Pool.
- Action River: Action river is a fun-filled attraction that people of all ages can enjoy. Bounce on the sudden rush of strong waves produced from 1,00,000 liters of water and enjoy the river rapids with your friends. Guests are requested to supervise their children at all times.
- Juha’s journey: A relaxing ride that will give you a break after the thrilling activities in the action-packed rides. A 360-meter-long lazy river is suitable for all ages and has pleasant gentle water currents. Guests who are not comfortable swimming can rent life jackets free of charge.
- Burj Surj: A high-speed ride with two giant downhill waterslides with two spiraling spins will drop you on a slide. Burj Surj gives you goosebumps as the slide at the end will splash you hard in the pool.
- Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon: A colorful play structure with 100 plus activities, including slides, and water guns, is popular among kids. Juha and his friend Sindbad will take you on an exciting journey with exciting rides, including two enclosed body slides.
- Breaker’s Bay: Breaker’s Bay is a favorite among visitors of all ages. It is the largest wave pool in the UAE and produces 1.5 meters waves in all five directions. Parents must supervise their children swimming at Breaker’s Bay at all times.
- Luxury Cabanas are available for rent.
- Changing room facilities are available.
- Locker rentals for your valuables are available with additional charges: Small lockers AED 45, Medium AED 65, and Large lockers AED 85.
- Towel for rent at AED 40 per person.
If you want to relax and need personal space for your family and friends, you can book the luxury cabana at the Wild Wadi with additional charges. Services in the luxury cabana include :
- Private Seating arrangement.
- Premium quality sun-loungers with cushions.
- Stunning views of the Jumeirah Hotel
- Complimentary towels for eight guests.
- 50% discount on the entry fee on booking premium Cabanas for AED 2,100.
- VIP pass, which gives quick access to some of the rides.
Wild Wadi tickets start at AED 249 per person for a day. However, visitors can get maximum benefits from excellent deals and packages at the wild Wadi, and make their day more enjoyable.
The adventure theme park offers unlimited fun from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm from Tuesday To Sunday.
Things you need to know:
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park.
- External foods and beverages are not allowed in the park.
- Visitors can bring Go Pro cameras for photography
- Babies and toddlers must wear waterproof diapers. Children must not enter the water without clothes.
Important instructions/tips for your Wild Wadi Adventures:
- Please wear appropriate swimming costumes. Cotton clothes, street clothes, and underwear are not allowed. Ideal Swimwear includes shorts, swimsuits, bikinis, and water-safe diapers for babies.
- Supervise your children at all times.
- Go Pro cameras can be used if straps are attached to them.
- Follow lifeguards’ instructions and know the height and weight limitations.
- Guests must be taller than 1.1 meters to enjoy some of the rides at the theme park.
- Purchase your Wild Wadi tickets online to avoid long queues.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink water at regular intervals.
- Visit the park on weekdays instead of weekends as the park gets crowded with tourists on weekends.
- Valid ID proof is compulsory for every guest at the ticket booking time and at the entrance.
Snacks, Shakes, and More:
Treat yourself with yummy food delicacies from hot dogs and burgers to fresh fruit juices at the Wild Wadi food cafes and restaurants. Juha’s Family Kitchen, Ali’s BBQ, Shahbandar’s cafe, and Julshan’s burgers and Dogs are popular among visitors for their fast food options.
The Wild Wadi Water park has won prestigious awards in Dubai for keeping up with quality and public safety standards. A must-do during your Dubai Trip, the Wild Wadi Adventures offer ultimate fun and a memorable time with your family and friends. Don’t miss out on our other blog on the Wild Wadi Waterpark! (ADD LINK- Splash Splash in the amusement park of Wild Wadi)!