Get ready to experience the extreme fun activities at the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, located on Dubai’s man-made island. The Aquaventure Waterpark is one of the largest waterparks in the UAE, with 105 rides and waterslides across three towers.
Indulge yourself in extraordinary experiences offered with excellent marine activities, magnificent tourist attractions, private beaches, and a children’s play zone. The largest open aquarium, the Lost Chamber Aquarium, is home to 65,000 exotic marine creatures. Take a moment to swim, snorkel and walk past the sea animal and let your children play with the dolphins for a memorable experience.
The waterpark is a complete package on its own, with exclusive showrooms for premium shoppers and a wide range of different cuisine options available. Atlantis waterpark Dubai is perfect for your family and friends if you want to beat the heat this summer.
- Spanning over 42 acres of land, the waterpark has more than 65,000 marine creatures in the Lost Chamber Aquarium.
- At the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, you will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience with shark snorkelling and Ray feeding.
- 90-foot slides and rafting through the tunnel are enjoyable activities that are worth exploring.
- Have a thrilling experience with your friends in the world’s most giant slide, Aquaconda, that will catapult you and your friends on a wild ride and drop you into a fibreglass tube.
- Splasher’s kids’ Play area is a delightful zone for the little ones as it offers kid-friendly tunnels, tubes, and climbing frames.
- Soak up yourself under the sky with a serene beachfront that is 1km long. Take relaxing walks and enjoy the beautiful sunset views.
- Animal lovers will get a golden chance to play with dolphins, sea lions, sharks, and stingrays.
- Enjoy the extreme watersports activities like windsurfing, sailing, and the Leap of Faith speed slide.
What it features:
1. Water Slides:
Splash into the world’s scariest, most giant, and exciting water slides for a thrilling experience. The giant slides and rides call for a brave heart. The rides range from low to high levels of thrills. Some of the most popular rides are Zoomerang, blackout, hydra racer, Poseidon’s revenge, and Leap of Faith.
2. Shark Safari:
Have you ever had a closed meet-up with sharks? No. Then get ready with your gears to have a fantastic experience of your life. You will get a chance to get up close with the deadly sharks.
3. Ray feeding:
Book a session to get into the lagoon’s shallow waters and hand-feed the friendly cownose ray fishes.
4. Fish Tale Tour:
Add Fish Tale Tour to your Aquarium ticket and learn what it takes to care for 65,000 marine animals at the Atlantis.
5. River Rapids:
Experience twirls and twists through raging torrents along the longest river in the region. A variety of large pools and sundecks will give you luxurious comfort.
The Aquaventure Waterpark Map:
One of the common problems with international tourists in Dubai is unfamiliar locations. Travellers often struggle with finding the right destination. But, you do not need to worry anymore as the Atlantis Waterpark’s area is relatively well-known among the local drivers. The Atlantis hotel is a 35-minute drive from the Dubai airport and a 40-minute drive from Al-Maktoum International Airport.
By Car: The easiest way to reach Aquaventure Waterpark is via the Palm Monorail from The Palm Gateway. If you arrive from Dubai Marina,
then take a tram to Palm Jumeirah.
By Public Transport:
- Take a Metro from the Metro station towards UAE Exchange Station.
- Stop at the mall of the Emirates station.
- Take a taxi to Atlantis Dubai.
If you prefer to hail a taxi from the Dubai Airport, it may cost up to AED 100.
How much does the Aquaventure Waterpark Ticket cost?
Different options are available for the visitors to get Atlantic Water Park Tickets. While the guests staying at the Atlantis Palm Hotel get complimentary tickets, the visitors have to buy the day passes. You can purchase the tickets either online or at the ticket counters.
Ticket Prices for Atlantis Waterpark Dubai are:
- The Atlantis Lost Chamber Ticket costs AED 135 for adults, whereas for children between 3-and 12 years, it will cost AED95. Children under the age of 2 years get complimentary access.
The officials recommend visiting the aquarium between 10 am and 1 pm.
- Atlantis Adventure Day Ticket for adults is 299 AED for adults and AED 249 for kids.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Super pass cost AED 349 for adults and AED 299 for kids.
It is advised that you buy online tickets to avoid last-minute issues. However, the online ticket rate depends upon the seasonal rush.
What does the ticket include:
- Unlimited access to the Water Park, Aquarium
- Access to Shark Feedings
- Tower of Poseidon attraction
- Anaconda water tunnel
- Dolphin Swim and explore
- Leap of Faith waterslide
- Access to a private beach
- Access to Splashers kids water playground
What is the best time to visit:
Although the Aquaventure waterpark Dubai is open 365 days a year, avoid the months between December to February. Because of the Dubai Shopping Festival and school vacations during this time, the park is jam-packed with tourists. The best time to visit the park is early morning as it is less crowded, and the temperature in Dubai soars up in the afternoon.
What to bring:
- Suitable Swimwear
- Bath Towels
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Refrain yourself from diving into the water.
- The guardians must accompany children under the age of 12 years.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited in the park promises.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is closed on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- The rides and slides at the park may not suit pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, and heart diseases.
- Ticket prices for children are based on their height; children’s tickets are for children under 1.2 metres in height, for children taller than this height, adult tickets are required for access.
- Book your tickets in advance for fantastic packages.
Atlantis Aquaventure water park is one of the prime tourist destinations in Dubai. It is the ultimate escape from the scorching heat in India. The Atlantis waterpark is filled with thrilling rides, a breath-taking beachfront, and an amazing aquarium. If you are an animal lover, the park has fantastic opportunities to explore marine life.
Apart from the outstanding leisure activities, the park has an extensive range of world-class restaurants that serve a variety of food. Plan your family vacation at the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark this summer for a nerve-racking and fun experience.