Dubai is an enticing tourist destination, drawing tourists from all corners of the world. The country has many unique attractions, allowing you to take a break from the hustle-bustle of daily life and have a great time with family and friends. The Museum of Illusions is one of them. A great indoor attraction in the city, the breathtaking museum features exhibits on several topics of curiosity and showcases incredible works of art. To all age groups, it offers an exclusive experience. The key information to encourage you to explore the wonderful world of adventure is covered below.
Museum of Illusions Dubai Highlights
- The Museum of Illusions is among the most popular indoor attractions in Dubai.
- The magnificent attraction opened its doors in September 2018.
- The museum is divided into three main sections namely, Optical Illusions, Master Illusions, and Fantastic Illusions.
- The tourist spot is a part of the international network of museums.
- There are more than 80 spectacular exhibits exist in the museum.
- The museum is the ideal combination of knowledge and fun.
- A variety of stuff including rotating tunnels, infinity rooms, and perplexing illusions are there to dazzle your eyes and mislead your senses.
- It features a wide range of fascinating optical illusions.
- The Museum of Illusions provides an unforgettable experience for guests of all ages and is the perfect location for birthday celebrations and business events.
- In addition to the exciting exhibits, the museum has a load of games that foster competition and new ways of learning.
- You can buy one-of-a-kind gifts for your loved ones or take stuff home as mementos from the museum’s one-stop souvenir shop.
Museum of Illusions Dubai Exhibits
- Infinity room
The infinity room is loaded with excitement and marvel. Full-height mirrors have been put all over the room. The space provides the impression that you are going through infinite space. As the room extends without any signs of an endpoint, visitors may feel as though they are crammed into the room forever.
- Optical illusions
The Museum of Illusions’ walls are decorated with a diverse variety of striking images that will captivate you and influence how you perceive the world. You’ll become perplexed by the shifting, vanishing, and dwindling images just within 30 seconds of seeing them. To trick the visitors’ imaginations, the mysterious sources of entertainment use a range of shades and lighting.
- Rotated room
Did you ever imagine what it would be like if your world is rotated by 90 degrees? You have the opportunity to violate gravity’s rules in the rotated room. Walking into the space feels like you are hanging from the ceiling, which is an absolutely great and unforgettable experience.
- Vortex tunnel
Even though you are moving on a fully stable and smooth surface, walking inside the vortex tunnel is difficult. It is quite tough to progress even one step forward because the tunnel challenges people’s balancing abilities. Every step feels like the balance will fail soon, causing a fall.
- Ames room
On the optical illusion theory, the ames room works. The usual room has been cleverly twisted to provide visitors with an outstanding experience, hence, you get an exceptional optical illusion once you enter the room. The person looks to shrink or grow based on his location when he is in the magical area, which is certainly a brilliant venture.
- Clone table
Identical to a typical large table where you can sit by yourself, the clone table is rounded in nature. Playing cards or eating lunch with five of your clones is something you can enjoy doing. Even if some people can find the session frightening, it is undoubtedly special and tempting to provide others with fantastic stuff.
Museum of Illusions Dubai Ticket Price
|Adults (15+)||AED 80 per person|
|Children (5 to 15)||AED 60 per person|
|Children (below 5)||Free|
|Senior citizen (60+)||AED 70|
|Family ticket (two adults and two children)||AED 225|
|Family & friends (5 people )||AED 320|
Museum of Illusions Dubai Location
In the center of the Heritage Area at Al Seef, Dubai Creek, is where you’ll find the Museum of Illusions. It can be reached from Dubai’s three main areas, Deira, Old Dubai, and Bur Dubai. The location is reachable by car, the Dubai Metro, and RTA water taxis/abras.
Museum of Illusions Dubai Timing
Every day of the week, guests are welcome to the Museum of Illusions. The general timings of the museum are:
Monday to Thursday: 10 AM to 10 PM
Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays: 10 AM to 11 PM
Planning to Visit Museum of Illusions Dubai? Here are the key points you must remember
- Give yourself at least an hour to fully enjoy the museum.
- There are no restrictions on taking pictures, so don’t forget to take your camera along.
- There is valet parking provided at the museum, so visitors traveling by private vehicles don’t have to worry about finding a parking place.
- The Museum of Illusions is open to visitors of all ages. However, children under the age of 15 are not allowed inside unless accompanied by an adult.
- Online reservations for the attraction’s tickets are required well in advance if you want to visit it uninterrupted.
- Once tickets are purchased, they cannot be refunded but can be changed to your desired time and day.
- You can choose how you want to make payments because they take both cash and cards.