Besides iconic landmarks, adventure theme parks, desert safari, and traditional monuments, Dubai also has exotic beaches perfect for your next summer holiday. Jumeirah Beach is among the top beaches in Dubai and is known for its pristine blue waters and gleaming white sand. Stretched along the Persian Gulf, Jumeirah Beach takes its name from the Jumeirah District in Dubai. The Jumeirah beach offers picturesque views of Dubai that you may not have ever seen before.
Jumeirah Beach Dubai makes an ideal picnic spot for visitors, offering them numerous entertainment options, including shopping. While some tourists prefer to get some tans, others enjoy playing beach games and swimming under the sun. From luxurious resorts, shopping outlets, and clubs to fine dining restaurants, the beach offers all the recreational activities one wishes. In addition, it flaunts public parks and children’s play areas, making it an ideal spot for picnic and leisure activities.
Top attractions near Jumeirah Beach
- Burj al Arab: An iconic landmark in Dubai, known for its stunning architecture and luxurious interior, Burj Al Arab is a popular attraction in Dubai. It also houses a renowned restaurant famous for its delicious food and aesthetic decor.
- Dubai Zoo: Home to more than 200 species, Dubai zoo is the oldest zoo in the UAE. The zoo attracts thousands of visitors and has many endangered species, including Bengal Tiger, Serbian Tiger, and many more. The zoo is one of the first to have Arabian Wild cats and chimpanzees.
- Wild Wadi Water Park: If thrilling water rides are your definition of fun and adventure, you must head to Wild Wadi water park. The park is themed around the adventures of famous characters Sindbad and Juha and offers a variety of rides, slides, and attractions that suit people of every age. You can choose to relax at a wave pool or hire a private cabana for more leisure time.
- The Madinat Jumeirah: Are you visiting Dubai for the first time and searching for a place that has a nice blend of Arabic culture and modern concepts? Then, you must visit The Madinat Jumeirah, an Arabian mini-city with luxurious hotels, souks and restaurants, and beachfront locations. Moreover, the complex boasts a five-kilometer-long waterway. Guests can take a traditional abra ride along the whole property and enjoy the spa facilities available at the onsite hotel.
- The Jumeirah Mosque: Visitors also love to explore the traditional Islamic culture and would love The Jumeirah Mosque. It is also open to tourists following other religions and offers them an opportunity to learn more about the Emirati culture. The mosque looks alluring with its entire white marble structure and is an epitome of faith and peace.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
With more than 500 rooms, luxury suites,19 beach-facing villas, and multiple cafes and restaurants, Jumeirah Beach Hotel gives you an excellent choice for your Dubai staycation. The five-star hotel is an iconic landmark and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding neighborhood. Most rooms at the hotel give spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf and set a perfect example of comfort and extravaganza.
Your stay at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel: The hotel rooms are well-designed to provide maximum facilities without compromising your privacy. All rooms have wifi access, a mini bar, a hairdryer, coffee and tea making facilities, a large screen TV, and complimentary newspaper services. There are three choices for rooms: Ocean Deluxe, Ocean Family Deluxe, and Ocean Deluxe Balcony.
Suites: While basic suits come in one, two, and three-bedroom varieties, other alternative suites offer luxurious services. Suites are the perfect option for those looking for a bigger space. The Family Suite and Presidential Suites provide outstanding facilities with facilities like a private terrace, pool, and lush green landscapes. Besides all the above services, suite guests can enjoy access to a two-kilometer-long private beach, four swimming pools, and access to the Club Lounge.
Villas: For an extraordinary staycation experience, guests can choose to stay in the Jumeirah Beach Hotel Villas, which offer a nice blend of Middle Eastern architecture with modern concepts. Beit Al Bahar and Royal Villas are beachfront villas perfect for an ideal holiday in Dubai.
Restaurants at Jumeirah Beach Hotel:
With various cuisine options, the Jumeirah Beach Hotel restaurants present different high-end restaurants that are perfect for every occasion.
Health-conscious guests can try nutritious yet delicious food at the Fika. Here food is served with fresh organic ingredients, considering the health benefits for the guests. While fine dining restaurants include Kitchen connections, ideal for multi-cuisine family dinners, Villa Beach offers authentic Italian dishes. Ocean Blue is best known for a typical Californian-style dinner in an open-air setting. Beachcombers is a place to enjoy Pan-Asian food with great views of Burj al Arab and Creation cakery to savor your sweet-tooth craving.
The hotel features rejuvenating spa treatment facilities for guests with premium quality products. Treatments include full body massage, terrace treatment, hammam, and other body care services.
You can also enjoy in-house gym facilities at the J Club. The gym has trained instructors and modern equipment for those who do not want to break their workout routine.
Besides the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Dar AL Masyaf and Jumeirah Mina A’slam are among the few hotels which offer a memorable experience.
Jumeirah Beach Nightlife:
It is brimming with many clubs and bars. Jumeirah Beach offers a buzzing nightlife. The Bice Sky Bar, Bar 44, Buddha Bar, and Bliss Lounge at the Zone are very famous. Party-lovers flock to this area for vibrant nightlife and extraordinary views of Dubai city.
Activities to do at Jumeirah Beach:
Apart from various attractions alongside the beach, guests can indulge in multiple activities at Jumeirah Beach. The activities include
- Jet-skiing: A one-hour jet-ski adventure is one of the favorite water activities among tourists. On your ride, you will see the scenic views of Burj Al Arab and other skyline architectures.
- Lounging under the sun: Many guests prefer to relax and soak in the morning sun. Although the beach is a delight to visit at any time of the day, morning hours are best to get tanned under the sun.
- Visit the park: If you are searching for children-friendly play areas, the park near the beach is the best place to play some games with your family. Equipped with modern facilities, the park is ideal for picnics and is a hit among visitors.
- Parasailing and boating: Visitors enjoy activities like parasailing and boating around the beach to the fullest. While beachside residence makes the best place to enjoy aerial views of Palm Island, Parasailing on Jumeirah Beach gives you an unforgettable experience you will cherish forever.
Jumeirah Beach is a great spot to view the marvelous architecture and enjoy various water activities on the beach. Apart from the parking charges, access to the beach is completely free. Located 15 km from the Dubai Airport, it is very convenient to visit the beach. You can hire a taxi from the airport or take the metro to get to Jumeirah Beach. Jumeirah Beach is a perfect destination for your summer holidays and is among the many reasons to plan your Dubai holiday trip.